Tuesday, June 28, 2011

George Clooney, Man on the Street, Episode #1



How much can I get out of the guy in this cartoon?   He’s seeing more action than George Clooney.  In fact, I’m calling him “George Clooney, Man on the Street” and I’ll see how many times I can use him and still remain interested. 

I spotted this b/w cut-out stuffed in an old box of crap I keep around and never do anything with.  I scanned it into my computer then started drawing on top of it while teaching myself Corel Draw.  At first I was going to cover up George Clooney and only use the background but the scene is so much more interesting with George Clooney in it.  (come to think of it, most scenes are more interesting with George Clooney in them).   I have no idea where this is all coming from; it’s kind of like a coloring book mind dump when I sit down to draw these random attitudes.

 
Lily Bruce
Art slut
///



No comments:

Post a Comment